(With Letter of Authority from PNP-SOSIA)
Special Investigation &
Private Detective Course
- Professional and Business
Opportunities in Private Investigation.
- Developing Effective Marketing
Plan as Private Investigator.
- Authorities, Duties, and Powers of Private Investigators in the Legal System and other considerations.
- Developing Investigation Report
with Legal and Corporate Value
- Preparing and Testifying in
Court Proceedings for Private Investigators.
- Computer Investigation in
relation to Cyber Crime.
- Forensic Investigation in relation to
Handwriting and Fingerprinting Analysis.
- Developing Executive Protection
Program as part of Private Investigator’s Role.
- Loss Prevention Strategies
for Retail Operations.
- Conducting Administrative Inquiry in
relation to Background Check,
Lifestyle & Financial Check and
other forms of Due Diligence
- Developing Effective Techniques on
and Corporate Espionage.
- Applying Effective Interviewing
Techniques and Tactics, Statement and Behavioural Analysis, and Elicitation Methodologies.
- Legal Aspect of Security and related issues
- Basic Intelligence in relation to Barangay Intelligence Network
- Security Investigation Management
- Physical Security Planning and Management
- Security Management & Leadership
- Guard Force Management
Principles and Practices
- Community & Public Relations
- Gender and Development
- The Development of Leadership
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- The Supervisor’s Role in
- Challenges & Opportunities in
Guard Force Supervision
- Training Management for Supervisor
- Terrorism and Other
Forms of Criminality
- Safety Management and
- Emergency, Contingency
& Crisis Planning & Response
Note : This is a modular program. A special certificate will be issued for each module indicating the subjects. However, should the student decides to finish the course, a Certificate of Training will be issued and the student is eligible for the application for Security Officer and Private Detective license to exercise profession. We encourage that only the College Graduate or holder of a Baccalaureate Degree should enrol. Please call us now at 0915.1531711 or 835.5348 for details.